We have created these Community Guidelines to foster a safe, respectful, and welcoming environment for our audience, including in the comments, replies, and other types of posts (“User Posts”). Our hope is that all who view and engage with our content and pages (“Posted Materials”) will feel comfortable and welcome. We reserve the right to modify and/or update these Community Guidelines from time to time in our sole discretion.
To ensure that we are able to meet these aspirations, we reserve the right to remove any User Posts that are, in our sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable, or at odds with these Community Guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to, User Posts that:
- Violate or infringe upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, rights of publicity and/or privacy, or other proprietary rights;
- Contain any personally identifiable information or other information, which might be used to identify or locate a user;
- Are defamatory, abusive, hateful, slanderous, libelous, harassing, or threatening towards any person or group of people, whether they are engaging with the Posted Materials or not;
- Are vulgar or contain profanity or obscenities, including any “masked” profanity or obscenity;
- Are sexual or pornographic in nature;
- Harm or could potentially harm anyone in any way, including but not limited to, minors;
- Are not relevant, related, or appropriate to the theme or subject matter of the Posted Materials;
- Impersonate any person, business, or entity, or in any way falsely state or misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity;
- Encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that give rise to civil liability;
- Instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities, or cause injury or property damage to any person; and,
- Are intended to promote and/or generate revenue for any third-party business activity.
Serious violations of the Community Guidelines and/or repeat violations may result in a user being permanently blocked from engaging with our Posted Materials. If you believe that a User Post has been incorrectly removed or deleted, please contact us with your concern.