Add some nostalgia to your home with the beautiful scent of Sampaguita.
Just as the Sampaguita is derived from the words, “Sumpa Kita,” which translates to “I promise you,” our promise is that you fall in love with this fragrance.
- Why JMK Candles? ✨
- How Does It Smell? 🌼
- How To Get The Best Burn? 🔥
- Candle Features 🔍
- Shipping & Returns 📦
Our coconut wax blend is hand-poured in California using ethically sourced, high-quality ingredients. With NO harmful chemicals, you'll notice the difference. A clean smooth burn, that lasts.
Jasmine sambac & gardenia notes for a scent that is pure Sampaguita
The first burn is the most important - do it right and form a melting pool to the diameter of your vessel. This will set the candle’s “memory” for all future burns. Keep it burning for a few hours minimum. Keep your wick trimmed short (1/4 inch), brush off any ash at the top of your wick, and keep the wax free of charred bits.
- Burns up to 70 hours with proper care
- Glass is recycled and reusable
- Wooden wicks for a soothing crackle
- All natural, organic, and vegan materials (safe for everybody)
- Free Domestic Shipping for orders over $50. Easy returns within 30 days of receiving your purchase! Returns are only valid for unused items in original packaging. Domestic orders arrive within 2-4 business days when processed and any additional shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
That is probably my favorite part. The smell was a little too sweet for my liking, but it does smell like sampaguita. The flame was also stronger than I expected. This is my first wood wick candle though, so maybe that's just how they all are.
My favorite candle of all time! Most candles usually give me a headache because it’s so strong but this is perfect. It’s light scented and smells like Jasmine. The crackle wood wick is so relaxing. Lovelyyy
Been looking for a Sampagita candle for a while now, it's my mom's favourite flower. Bought one for myself and as a gift to her, I know she's going to love it. I'm obsessed with the smell. Hope they keep this candle scent on going!
I got 4 of the Sampaguita Sunrise as Christmas gifts, but it's only cause I already have my own and LOVE it. They smell amazing and I was so excited to take advantage of the Black Friday sale. Can't wait to give them out!
Giving them for gifts